Scheduling, maintenance, and inspection to ensure optimal accomplishment of ground processing and launch. Provision of supplies, commodities, and consumables to support mission operations. Customer access, office space, communications, and other logistics support provided at the NASA Wallops Flight Facility.
- "ZeroGravity, ZeroTax" that provides state income tax incentives to locate and headquarter space flight launch and training business operations in Virginia
- Spaceflight Liability and Immunity Law, where the space flight entity is not liable for a participant injury resulting from the risks of space flight activities in Virginia
- FOIA relief to the customer, when doing business with VCSFA MARS
- Enterprise Zone established at MARS
- Foreign Trade Zone established at MARS