Full Job Summary
Real estate managers oversee the operational aspects of properties. They prepare financial statements, supervise maintenance workers, and negotiate contractor, supplier, and vendor contracts. They may also determine rental income rates.
- Project Management Position Specializing in Real Estate and Real Property
- Provide recommendations related to purchasing, selling, renting, or developing properties.
- Provide and coordinate property insurance issues.
- Assist the Finance and legal departments in the development of lease agreements.
- Ensure tenants of commercial/ industrial sites complete the required actions of their agreements.
- Ensure VA Space complies with its obligations related to leased property.
- Work with Operations to develop and perform upgrades to leased property and coordinate activities with landlords and VA Space internal processes.
- Overseeing assigned projects maintenance workers, cleaning crews, contractors, and groundskeepers.
- Keeping owners informed on taxes, occupancy rates, lease expiration dates, and energy usage.
- Resolving complaints from tenants.
- Preparing financial statements and records.
- Reporting to management and executive staff on assigned functions.
- U.S. citizenship
- Valid Driver’s License
- At least two years of experience in project management, real estate, or similar roles.
- Extensive experience in managing property purchases, sales, rentals, and development.
- Proficiency in property, scheduling, or real estate management software.
- Experience with real estate agreements, property insurance, or construction contracts.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Real Estate, Finance, or a related field.
The employer will provide the following at no cost to the employee:
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Retirement contribution equaling 11% of your salary.
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and Term Life insurance
- 27 Days of PTO for years 1 thru 4.
- Education Tuition Assistance