- Develops, implements, and analyzes the master project schedule (including engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, missions, and other phases/milestones) to determine sequencing and ensure activities are on track to meet project deadlines and contract deliverables.
- Integrates and manages project manager schedule submittals into master schedule.
- Responsible for reviewing critical path, lag relationships, constraints, and milestones.
- Manages schedules across multiple programs to forecast/document staffing and cashflow requirements.
- Evaluates actual progress against projections; addresses, reviews and corrects any conflicts/issues with master project schedule; communicates issues up through project team and management as required. Tracks all project issue specifics as they relate to the master schedule.
- Interfaces with Operations group to discuss impact of work scheduled for the Project team and works to resolve any conflicts.
- Assesses a variety of program metrics and provides weekly/monthly/quarterly summary reports to Project Management teams and executive leadership to ensure support requirements and objectives are being met.
- Assists in preparing request for proposal timelines and preliminary schedules for upcoming projects during the solicitation phase.
- Assists Program Managers with shaping program management tools to meet program needs.
- Train, coach and educate staff on proper scheduling techniques.
- Plans utilization of space and facilities for the organization, ensuring proper alignment with organizational goals, funding, and resources.
- Coordinates with consultants, engineering groups and internal stakeholders to generate and execute master planning exercises in accordance with company objectives and vision.
- Assists Project Managers in planning phases of facilities modification and building projects from establishment of design concepts through design and implementation.
- Participate in special projects and/or additional assignments as requested.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Valid Driver's License
- Covid-19 Vaccination
- Experience participating and collaborating in a project team environment.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, or other scheduling software.
- Recent experience within the construction industry is desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and have the ability to effectively communicate with team mates as well as customers and executive-level management.
- Self-starter, enthusiastic, and willing to take on challenges.
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Associates degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a related field or position or 6 years experience in a related field or position
The employer will provide at no cost to the employee:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Retirement contribution equaling 11% of your salary
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and Term Life Insurance