Full Job Summary
A program leadership position responsible for ensuring all company and field operations are performed per the company Environmental Policy. Responsible for generating and recommending company environmental documentation for approval by the VCSFA Chief Safety and Quality Assurance Officer and implementing and improving environmental systems for all company activities.
- Develop, implement, and management of an ISO 14001 Environmental Management Program.
- Support development and training of all personnel with respect to Environmental Management System and associated topics.
- Coordinate activities between the company and external organizations such as Virginia Department of Environmental Quality, NASA, and company customers.
- Promote cross-functional training, knowledge and development across company functional departments.
- Provide department insight/recommendations and department approval for all operations, maintenance, and engineering design/configuration/procedure/documentation changes, as required.
- Support a company level documentation library for systems and infrastructure that includes design drawings and specifications; change documentation; records of system maintenance, alteration, and repair; and procedures for system maintenance, alteration, and repair.
- Process, distribute and file documentation related to system maintenance, alteration, and repair of infrastructure and systems with an impact to the EMS.
- Support inspection systems for operations, construction, shipping/receiving; stocking; material control and tracking.
- Provide leadership for all personnel in support of other functional groups in the completion of daily activities or identified projects.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Valid Driver's License
- Covid-19 Vaccination
At least seven (7) years of progressive experience in similar professional environments.
A four-year college degree is required from an accredited college or university with major studies in engineering, environmental sciences, business, administration, or management. Specialized training in environmental programs and ISO 14001 is desired.
The employer will provide at no cost to the employee:
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Retirement contribution equaling 11% of your salary.
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and Term Life insurance